Monday 23 August 2010

Sunday in the sea...

Yesterday was an amazing day in every single way. We had a long sleep in, didn't get up until 11.30. We had some breakfast and headed of to Newgale with wetsuits and body boards and spent about four hours tumbling around in the waves. I haven't had so much fun since I was a kid I think. I was exhausted but just couldn't stop. To ride a wave must be one of the best feelings. We body boarded at first but as it got a bit dull in the end cause I couldn't catch any waves we decided to leave them in the car, have an ice cream and then head back to do some body surfing on it's own. I have never had so much water going up my nose, in my mouth and in my ears before. Ceri asked me in the end to stop doing stroke faces as soon as a wave hit me.

After that we went home to sort our selves out. Shower off all the salt and get ready for a meal at Tafarn Sinc. I can't remember the last time we went out just us two for a meal. It was lovely. The food had never tasted better. And Tafarn Sinc is a cute little place up in the mountains. It's apparently an old train station. They have dried meat hanging of the ceilings, sawdust on the floor, and tuns and tuns of weird and old decorations. It feels like going back in time.

Unfortunately I forgot to take the camera with me. So I have no pictures from yesterday, just some old ones of Newgale. And I nicked one from google of Tafarn Sinc.

So all in all a lovely Sunday, spent in the best of ways.

/Emz

No comments:

Post a Comment