Saturday 21 August 2010

A nother day...

Yes, today has been just another day. The days just seem to become grayer and grayer and move slower and slower. The autumn is closing in before its time and I have never longed so much for Swansea as I am doing right now. Our bubble seems so far away even though it's only about 3 weeks left now. I want my life back, I want money and am in desperate need of new clothes since I'm not able to stick to one weight but continuously gain and loose it. So therefore I have no clothes cause none will fit me. There will be some dramatic changes when I get back, and when I get money. Not only will I eat well, I will also start taking aerobics and yoga classes at the LC2. I am tired and fed up with myself for being such a lazy c***t! So there! Enough is enough and it is time to start living again. Yey ME!!!

Other than that I have done absolutely nothing. I try to eat as healthy as possible and I started taking 30 minutes walks every morning last week. But this week there has been never ending torrential rain, which means that I haven't really been able to leave the house. Today we also went to see the last movie of the Twilight Saga: Eclipse. It was OK, not that I expected it to been more than so. Some cool scenes with the wolves biting some vampires to pieces hehe.

I am just so extremely restless at the moment. I hate waiting more than anything in the world! And since we vent to Swansea today to go to the cinema we also took a little drive down to St. Margareth's Court, where our amazing apartment is located, just to have a little look, and the urge of getting in there became even worse. So it don't know if it was very smart....

That's it! I am dying of restlessness.....

/Emz

1 comment:

  1. Stackars dig gumman!!!! Skriv ett mail till mammsen rå ;)) Då kanske det känns bättre....

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete