Monday 16 August 2010

Finally!!

I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog for a couple of weeks. I have been super busy. 3 weeks ago I was given a task, a little job for a tattoo book. Or I don't if it was little but anyway, I had to design 24 new tattoo designs in only three weeks, fully colored. So as you can imagine I have had my hands full. Yesterday I sent them all in and I have never felt so releaved as I do now. Also this will give me a nice litle penny to get some stuff for our new pad in Swansea which is perfect. And I managed to create some of the best tattoo designs I've ever made. So all in all I feel very happy with my performance. And it is pretty cool to actually be in a book. Cant wait to see the book now. Don't know when it will be out though, but I will have a free copy :D YEEY!


I am afraid my poor boyfriend have suffered though, since I have been working every waken hour for the past two weeks. So now we're looking forward to a long day on the beach of Newgale. I really cant wait. Feels like I have been working my arse off lol.

That's it for now!
/Emz

2 comments:

  1. Yay vad duktig du är! Ser också fram emot att se boken! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh vad fina hjärtat!!!! Sitter på jobbet just nu och kollar, har inte varit inne här på ett tag. Men du gör det igen gumman!!! Mamma är stolt så jag spricker = ) Boken kanske kunde bli en bra födelsedagspresent eller julklapp ; )

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete