Sunday 1 August 2010

Bosherston Lily ponds and Broadhaven South

Today has been one of those lovely days. Family day at the Bosherston Lily Ponds and at the lovely beach of Broadhaven South. This place never stops to amaze me. I have been many places here in Pembrokeshire this summer but I have never been to one place more than once. The fact that the wonderfull coastline is never ending and absolutely breathtaking makes me love this place a little bit more every day...

The views are absolutely stunning


The dragonflies were amazing...
The lily ponds...

Broadhaven South
The boys tried the sea...
... and even though very cold, they decided to go for a swim!
Love at it's best :)

...cause I love him very much...
And that is the end of yet another wonderful day in Pembs...
/Emz

No comments:

Post a Comment