Tuesday 26 October 2010

Waterinfection...

Well lately I seem to be catching everything. I've only been back to Uni a week after recovering from the cold from hell, and now I catch a freaking water infection and have to run to the toilet every time a little bit of wee decides to land in my bladder, because it hurts so much that I cant hold it back. I am not a happy girl right now, I've missed tuns of stuff in Uni and I do not feel very good about that. I need to start sorting things out but I cant find the strength to. I have 3 animations to do now, and tuns of pre-production work to do for my student centred project. I guess I just need to kick myself out of bed and get on with it. At least I was given some antibiotics today after visiting the doctors, and hopefully that will help a bit. It's really cold here to, so it is really hard to get out of the bed when it is so nice and warm in it. I've put the central heating on now though so hopefully that will heat this little place up and keep me and Ceri from catching any other stupid infections.
Winter is nearly here now I think. This is the only time I miss Sweden. Wales have got some of the most depressing winters. It's just grey grey grey and wet wet wet! At least the snow back in Sweden made the winters bearable. I used to love the winters, but I don't any more. BLEEEH!
Anyway, that was my winch for today. What I HAVE managed to do is to complete a new drawing though, and I am very happy with it. Tried a lot of new techniques and it came out lovely, very moody :) Click on it for full view.
We need to get some art up on our white walls and I am so happy with this that I'm thinking of getting it printed and frame it. But we'll see what happens. That's that for now. Nothing interesting going on really. Not until my stupid illnesses goes away anyway...

/Emz

No comments:

Post a Comment