Monday 4 October 2010

Back on the world wide web...

You might have noticed my absence or maybe you haven't. The reason to this is that I haven't had any Internet for a whole month. My my my..... Actually it's been pretty nice. I have been drawing like crazy cause of this. I placed the drawing board in front of the computer screen and almost forgot I had a computer. I've come up with a character and a story for my 3rd year final animation. Yes I am only in my second year, but after been hit in the face with how long it takes for studios like for example Pixar to complete an animation, I thought that I should probably start working towards it now or I'll be fucked. So my story is about a little girl called Ellie Brown, and I will tell you more about her in my art blog (http://emz-artbubble.blogspot.com), so keep your eyes open if you want to know more about her.

We're back in Uni now anyway and all my motivation is back. I can't wait to sink my teeth into all this new shit and start animating and learning new stuff. I think this year will be a good year.

Oh and my beloved friends came to visit. I was so excited to see them and it was amazing to have them over. But I do wish that I could have had them for a bit longer. There is so many places I want to show. Places that just cant be described in words or pictures. We did go to the Gower though which was beyond amazing. It was my first time there, and I will go there a lot more from now on.

I miss my mummy extremely much to, it's been ages since we talked and I really really need to hear her voice. And hopefully she will come over to visit in December so that I can give her the longest hug ever.

Also I've had the longest break from Warcraft EVER! But this will be NO MOOOOORE! I am installing it now and bought myself a little game card that is sitting here next to me, just waiting to be used!!!!!!!!

I will put up some pictures here in the next coming days from when my lovely swedes were over, I just can't be bothered right now. But soooooooooooooon!!!

/Emz

No comments:

Post a Comment