Sunday 18 July 2010

I have found myself very inspired lately. And I have drawn a lot since I got back to the UK. I mainly try to finish things that have been laying around for a while. I finished this little girl the other day. She is part of a project me and Ceri have on the go, and I will start modelling her in 3D as soon as possible.

For a larger view and more details have a look here: http://artbyemz.deviantart.com/art/There-Is-Still-Hope-171192460?q=&qo=
At the moment I am working on this here. It is just a little sneak peak preview. I'm very happy with it so far but I am planning on doing a very interesting and high detailed background so it is taking me forever to finish.
This is what I've been working on for the past week. Next week I will start some more boring stuff though. I don't know yet if I will share it with you or not since I've decided not to do any more tattoo art. I am trying to build up my tattoojohnny.com account so that I can have some sort of income when I'm studying. This will be the last tattoo art I will create, ever. And I am not looking forward to it, even though it is for a good cause.
/Emz

1 comment: