Thursday 1 September 2011

My hair

On Tuesday I visited the hairdresser because for a while now I've been thinking of going back to my natural hair colour. Anyway, I wanted to have a hairdressers opinion before doing anything. He showed me what sort of colour we'd have to go for and it was more brown than goldenish blonde (that I was hoping for). Anyway, I booked in an appointment and went home. But, when I got home I started doubting and we all know that that aint a good sign at all. So after a day I decided that I don't want to go back to my natural hair colour. I think I am to much in love with my red waves so there, I un-booked my appointment and today I went to Boots instead to see if I could find something new, still red, but new. 
So I'm going to go for a more bronze or ginger red and I'm gonna put in some blond highlights as well. Similar to what I had about 3 summers ago.

We'll see what it looks like when I am done since I'm doing it all on my own, but I hope it'll look nice. I'll write a bit later and show some before and after pictures. Fingers crossed.......  

Emz

3 comments:

  1. den där frillan är så JÄVLA snygg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eller hur Natta! Svinsnyggt! Kramis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hade ju bara varit helt underbartom det hade blivit sa igen hahaha och det blev det INTE kan jag ju saga sa nu ar jag tillbaka till att bara vara rod ^^... Men men man maste ju testa i alla fall.Nasta gang gar jag till frisoren istallet haha ;)

    ReplyDelete